Tav Pools and Water Kingdom
5-1271 Simcoe St. N. Oshawa, On L1G 4X1
Phone: (905)432-7665 Fax: (905)432-7661
OPENING - ABOVE GROUND POOL (for those do-it-yourselfers)
- Use leaf rake to remove all leaves and debris from cover.
- Remove water from top of cover using a submersible pump or a siphon method.
- Remove cover, clean well, & store.
- Remove plugs from the return jets.
- Replace eyeball fittings into returns to insure correct water circulation.
- Replace skimmer basket into position.
- Reconnect any lines that have been disconnected for winterizing.
- Start to refill pool.
- Once water is half way up skimmer, put filter into WASTE position (Pump will prime easier).
- Start pump and run until primed.
- Shut pump off, put filter into BACKWASH position, start pump. Allow 5 minutes for circulation.
- Shut pump off once again, and put valve dial to FILTER position for normal operation. Turn pump back on.
- Add opening chemicals; let water circulate for 24 hours.
Bring in water sample to be tested